I LOVE to cook! Cooking is relaxing to me; it's soothing. Lately I have been in a soup and bread making mood, probably due to the cold weather. However, most soups don't look that great in picture form so I haven't included any pictures.
I've made a few stews and wide variety of asian soups. The next recipe on the agenda is Hot and Sour Chicken Cabbage Soup. I'm really excited for this new adventure! I choose recipes by the ingredients. Some of the ingredients in my next soup include: hot pepper flakes, vinegar, soy sauce, lemon grass, fish sauce, black pepper, garlic powder, bean sprouts, and onion. Doesn't that sound like an incredible combination?!
The pictures I included here are homemade rolls, Dal with Spiced Tomatoes and Potatoes, and Naan. Yummy! I really enjoy Indian food! In the near future I plan to host an Indian evening. I'm going to make Chicken Masala, Fresh Mint Chutney, and of course some Naan!
No comments:
Post a Comment