It's been two years since I've been to the town I grew up in. A little less than two years ago my parents moved. They didn't tell us that they were thinking about moving until they had purchased a home in another state. A few of us expressed a desire to make a last trip before my parents moved from our childhood home but it was strongly discouraged. Right now I really miss my hometown. It has its own quirks but I love it! It's beautiful!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
GJ
It's been two years since I've been to the town I grew up in. A little less than two years ago my parents moved. They didn't tell us that they were thinking about moving until they had purchased a home in another state. A few of us expressed a desire to make a last trip before my parents moved from our childhood home but it was strongly discouraged. Right now I really miss my hometown. It has its own quirks but I love it! It's beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment