Monday, June 8, 2009

What more can ye ask?!

I can't help but be in awe of the price Jesus Christ paid for you and me! I've been pondering the depth and breadth of this incredible gift. Although, at least in this life, I will never understand the full implications, I'm deeply grateful for a gift that only Christ could give.
Jeffrey R. Holland said, "Because Jesus walked such a long, lonely path utterly alone, we do not have to do so. . . We will never be left alone nor unaided, even if sometimes we may feel that we are. Truly the Redeemer of us all said: 'I will not leave you comfortless: [My Father and] I will come to you [and abide with you].' "
The Savior of the world can provide comfort and peace unlike any other source. I have been blessed with this peace numerous times and am grateful to Him who brings it.

No comments: