Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nigh unto perfection

There are a few things in my life that are nigh unto perfect: crepes, friends, family, and my job. I have made crepes twice in the past week. They are so divine! They are sweet but not too sweet for a nice breakfast. Crepes bring my heart to home and all that's divine.
I became quite sick about a week ago and it granted me the opportunity to see that my friends are nigh unto perfect. A few friends made me dinner and provided companionship when I wasn't able to leave my house. Wow! What more can you ask for?!
Three days from now I will be on my way to the annual family campout! This is one event that I dearly look forward to each year! I have many fond memories of playing cards with my cousins, hiking, warming water to wash our faces, walking to the bathroom with a flashlight, roasting marshmellows over the campfire, etc. I eagerly anticipate the reunion!
Since I've been unable to work the past few days I've realized how much I love my job! I have the opportunity to work with children in need; what job could be more perfect? And my co-workers are a second family; we are united in purpose and love each other!

No comments: