Faith, stronger than sight, looks up thru the skies
Where Jesus forever in glory doth reign.
Then how can I ever in darkness remain?
The Lord is my light; the Lord is my strength.
I know in his might I'll conquer at length.
My weakness in mercy he covers with pow'r,
And, walking by faith, I am blest ev'ry hour.
Jesus Christ is the bearer of all Light! He is My light! He can take away my fear and pain in addition to my weakness and sin.
Since I made the decision to quit my job and follow the promptings I've received I've been extremely fearful. I'm not scared of the move. I'm scared that I won't be able to provide for myself. I'm scared that I won't get a job soon enough.
This morning my priesthood leader told me to pray that Christ will remove my fear. Why hadn't I thought of this?! My fears have enveloped me. They have consumed me. They have brought me down for far too long. But through Christ they will leave, if I but ask. The Savior is My Light!
No comments:
Post a Comment