Sunday, February 22, 2009

His Plan

When Heavenly Father closes a window he opens the garage door. (I'm sure there's a better analogy.) Sometimes we feel like opportunities close without our consent. But what we don't see is Heavenly Father's eternal perspective. I'm the first to admit, I'm not always the best at trusting and believing in Heavenly Father's plan. However, I have seen time and time again that Heavenly Father always has a better plan prepared for me then I could have imagined. I don't know what he has in store for me. But I trust that it will be wonderful!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

haha....I like this analogy quite a bit! We get so attached to our quaint little windows. We even plant flowers sometimes. But then slam it's sealed shut and left for another to tend our flowers. But the garage door.....well that just causes us to see a whole new gigantic view and encourages us to actually step out and GO. We find flowers we never even knew existed!